10 Reasons Why You Should Use Battle Balm®
1. Battle Balm® is specifically formulated for martial arts and contact sports. Can any other topical pain reliever say that? No. We challenge you to compare us to Tiger BalmTM, Icy HotTM, CryoGelTM, etc.
2. Battle Balm® relieves pain quickly and effectively. Our unique formulation was created by an acupuncturist and herbalist to help increase circulation, reduce bruising, and minimize swelling during intense functional rehabilitation and physical therapy sessions. This translates to helping your body heal during your extreme training regimen and intense sporting activities.
3. Battle Balm® is for sprains, strains, muscle soreness, knots, bruises, welts, scars, and even stress fractures. The herbal ingredients have been used for centuries in traditional martial arts practice to reduce pain and increase circulation.
4. Battle Balm® contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial agents. The herbs selected for our formula keep common germs and skin fungus at bay. Add an extra layer of skin protection after your gym workout. Our balm keeps fighting well after you're done.
5. Battle Balm® contains 100% organic and natural herbal ingredients. There are no manufactured chemical compounds in our herbal compound. Our products are paraben, paraffin, phthalate, propylene glycol, sodium laurel sulfate and artificial ingredient free!
6. Battle Balm® is as versatile as a Swiss army knife. It is much more than a pain reliever. There are 20, yes 20, other uses for our products! Visit here to see the helpful ways to use it!
7. Battle Balm® uses a non-greasy transdermal formula that absorbs easily into the skin as well as forms a strong, supple protective layer. Think of is as adding an extra layer of flexible, breathable armor. Your skin retains its moisture control too!
8. Battle Balm® nourishes skin. We know that poor skin care can cause serious damage, whether you're inside the ring or outside in the sun. Our herbal ingredients contain antioxidants, nutrients and lipids to support healthy skin function and encourage cellular repair.
9. Battle Balm® can be used before training to warm up the muscles and joints. Use it during training to help keep the body functioning smoothly. Use it after training to ease soreness and pain.
10. Battle Balm® is formulated based on traditional Chinese herbal medicine in the martial arts dit da jow practice passed down for thousands of years. We're proud to be a part of that lineage.